Tacoma Washington Paternity Test Attorney
Paternity and Child Support Attorney in Washington
Laws governing paternity - now sometimes referred to in legal circles as parentage - are squarely focused on the accurate establishment of fatherhood and the long-term well-being of children. Clear paths of legal action are available for all parties when paternity is questioned or disputed.
We are well-equipped to handle paternity matters assertively and efficiently, from either a mother or potential father's perspective. To speak with an attorney who will listen carefully and offer honest, informed counsel, please contact us today at the Law Office of Rachel Rolfs.
Helping Mothers Obtain Justice and Support - Helping Fathers Find Truth and Exercise Parental Rights
We can advise you on all your rights and help you navigate the necessary processes for:
- Conclusively establishing paternity/parentage with a DNA test that will be admissible in any court procedure
- Filing an action to establish a parenting plan that compels the father of your child to pay child support
- Pursuing your rights to visitation as the father of a child
- Protecting your personal, financial and family interests in matters of presumed paternity
- Dealing with Washington state-initiated paternity actions after a mother has filed for public assistance
Lawyer Rachel Rolfs has experience and resources to guide you through every aspect of your paternity case. Our family law office is responsive to your needs and committed to keeping you informed on the key issues of progress, obligations and costs. We capably represent military personnel involved in matters of contested paternity.
Whether you are a mother seeking justice and support for your child or a man seeking the truth and the ability to exercise your father's rights, we encourage you to contact us and arrange a consultation.